18 Dec Enjoy your new year’s eve with us!
Are you staying in Seville for these holidays? If that is so, we have the best plan for you and yours: enjoy the best flamenco on Earth while the decade counts its last hours!
Spend the last evening of the year with us, enjoying the best andalusian food with the most beautiful flamenco, and let el duende accompany you for a while.
Here’s all the details about our last two shows of the year, a very special deal.
Our first show will start at 7pm, with the restaurant opening its doors at 6:30, and our second show will start at 9:15pm, with doors opening at 9pm. Both shows will last ninety minutes, and then you’ll be free to go to the New Year’s Party of your choice (we won’t be hosting one).
We also have a special menu prepared for you:
- Accorn-fed Iberian Ham.
- Manchego cheese marinated in rosemary.
- Salmon tartar with avocado marinade on a skewer.
- Cod and shrimp vol au vents with a delicate all-i-oli sauce.
- Caramelized foie-gras with goat cheese.
- Fig marmalade on glass bread.
- Cod supreme sousvide
- Ajoarriero and yuca chips
- Beef steak with mushroom sauce and creamy potatoes with truffles
- Nougat mousse with sour orange cream.
- Sherry, beer, cava, White and Dark Rioja, mineral water.
Make sure you enjoy your holidays in Seville as you’re supposed to, with the most delicious food and the best flamenco in town.